October 6, 2021
Prepare for your VCP-DCV vSphere 7 Certification Exam
As more and more businesses turn to virtualization for greater agility, scalability, and cost savings, VMware continues expanding its vSphere platform to deliver industry-leading performance for business applications and workloads.
VMware has also developed internationally recognized certifications in a variety of IT segments including data center virtualization, network virtualization and cloud management.
One important certification is the VCP-DCV vSphere 7 certification. VCP-DCV stands for VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization, and this certification is the most sought-after by data center virtualization specialists working with VMware vSphere.
Achieving VMware VCP-DCV certification establishes the applicant’s knowledge of vSphere infrastructures and technical expertise to successfully install, manage and troubleshoot VMware vSphere 7 environments and related cloud technologies. In addition, having a VMware VCP-DCV certification can make a resume more appealing for recruiters and boost job status and income.
Thinking of getting your first VMware VCP-DCV certification or upgrading your current one?
Download our free VCP-DCV vSphere 7 Study Guide to best prepare for the certification exam. This study guide offers comprehensive coverage of all VMware vSphere topics and concepts to help you study and prepare for the VCP-DCV exam and bring you one step closer to getting certified.
This Free VCP-DCV vSphere 7 Study Guide:
- Identifies the prerequisites for and components of a vSphere implementation, storage access protocols for vSphere (NFS, iSCSI, SAN, etc.), basic VMware vSAN 7 requirements, etc.
- Describes vCenter Server Topologies, Storage Policies, instant clone architecture, ESXi Cluster Concepts, etc.
- Lays out the difference between vSphere Network I/O Control (NIOC) and vSphere Storage I/O Control (SIOC)
- Demonstrates how to manage Networking on Multiple Hosts and Network I/O Control (NIOC) with vSphere Distributed Switch, Storage (datastores, storage policies, etc.), host profiles, etc.
- Explains how to set up vCenter identity sources, Content Libraries, etc.
- Describes how to configure single sign-on (SSO) domain, VSS advanced virtual networking options, Identity Federation, Active Directory integration, etc.
- And many other vSphere-related topics!