September 28, 2021
Register for a Free Live Webinar “Microsoft 365 Native Backup Features: Why You Need More”
The accelerated adoption of SaaS applications like Microsoft Office 365 has allowed businesses to reach new levels of collaboration and productivity. However, amidst this shift, many have faced new challenges in regards to data protection and retention requirements.
While Microsoft 365 offers excellent security and compliance features, it also opens the door to a number of costly data protection gaps. Microsoft’s native features like version history, recycle bin, and retention policies do not fully protect data from accidental deletion, compliance penalties, or malicious threats like ransomware.
Join us for a free live webinar to learn the strengths and shortcomings of native Microsoft Office 365 security and why investing in a backup solution is necessary. Our experts will dive into the data protection functionality in Office 365 and demonstrate how to keep data safe and available while addressing compliance demands with NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
What the webinar covers
- Understanding Microsoft shared responsibility model
- Why Microsoft’s native data protection is not the same as a backup
- Common threats to Office 365 cloud data
- Microsoft Office 365: Why backups matter
- Backup for Microsoft 365 from NAKIVO
- Overview of NAKIVO Backup & Replication features
- Live demo
When to attend
- Americas: October 26, 2021, 2–3 p.m. EDT
- Europe: October 27, 2021, 2–3 p.m. CET
- Asia/Australia: October 28, 2021, 4-5 p.m. AEDT
Special offer for webinar attendees
Get a chance to win one of two $300 Amazon eGift Cards for attending the webinar*, sharing the webinar registration link, and completing the post-webinar survey. To earn more points and increase your chances of winning, share your unique link and complete other actions specified on the Share page.
*Corporate email and company name are mandatory for registration